[Elfsea] OT - Hurricane Relief

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 30 15:23:49 PDT 2005

Friends,

   It would also help if you donate things like bug spray (the mosquitoes are going to fester will all the flooding). Also, MRE's are a good idea as well (Meals Ready to Eat). I'll be bidding on some via EBay to either take down or send to New Orleans...

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=MRE&category0

~Colete