[Elfsea] Questions Answered & gate schedule for Elfsea Defender

LadyPendarvis ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 3 16:10:34 PDT 2005

1.) gate cost is 10.00
2.) I dont know if it got on the website or not, i'm just taking names if
groups want to participate, but I sure hope it does. (hint hint to the event
stewards)
3.)I have Friday night almost covered for gate (thank you Irina, Genna,
Innes, Meriyan) Irina volunteered to do some sat morning too, but I'd rather
she go shoot archery and someone else volunteer to sit at gate. PLEASE!

Here is the schedule(and minimum people needed):
Friday: 4-6 pm (2 people needed) 1.) Innes  2.) Meriyan der Grat

6-8 pm (3 people needed) 1.) Irina          2.)             3.)

8-10 pm (3 people needed) 1.) Genna        2.) Irina            3.)

10-12am/1am (2 people needed) 1.) Genna          2.)

SAT: 7am-9am (4 people needed-I'll take more!) 1.)           2.)         3.)
4.)

9am-11am (3-4 needed)1.)        2.)           3.)              4.)

11am-close(1pm, noon if slow) 2 needed

(I'll cover any that isn't covered. But dont make me sit there by myself!)

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis

Duck Traveler

It has removed 126 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!