[Elfsea] OT - Hurricane Relief

Genna gennac at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:33:37 PDT 2005

Greetings All,

I'm sure you have seen the reports of the devastation along the Gulf Coast
from Louisiana through Alabama.

I came here from New Orleans so the destruction there literally hits home
for me. Because of this, I ask you all to please consider, if you are able,
making a donation to the Red Cross or some similar disaster relief
organization.

http://www.networkforgood.org/topics/animal_environ/hurricanes/?source=YAHOO&cmpgn=NEWS

Also, if you have goods such as nonperishable food, water, clothing, etc.
That you would like to donate, please contact me privately as I am leaving
Friday evening for New Orleans & will be rendevouzing with the Red Cross to
assist with relief efforts.

Thank you for your time and bandwidth,

Genna
mka Jenny Johnson