[Elfsea] Emergency Horse Placement

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Tue Aug 9 18:33:23 PDT 2005

This may not be the answer you want but have you considered a handicap rehab
place for the older horse?

http://www.ridingunlimited.org/ is where I take my special needs daughter to
ride, she rides Scooter or Magic. (Magic is a black Arabian personally owned
by one of the volunteers that is used for competitions). She has been riding
there for over 3 years and has placed in several competitions because of
them. She rides English.

They rehab horses as well as people there. They are a great group of people.