[Elfsea] Mock Court Real Food Thank you's

Richard Dale fairbourne at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 30 18:26:57 PDT 2005

First I would like to thank Daniel and Siobhan for allowing us take over their home for a day. Your gift of your home allowed a place for us all and for this wonderful event.

I would like to thank their excellencies Armand and Ameline for coming and being a great help in educating those people who have never been called into court before.

Centurion Tomas and H.L. Rixende were also a great help in showing people on the correct way to go into and exit court. Thank you both for being such a great example and a fountain of knowledge.

An additional thank you to H.L. Siobhan for her class on a T- Tunic to Court garb in 4 easy steps and H.L. Arabella for providing the paperwork for this class.

I would also like to thank Caelin for making a special trip to get the walls used in the family Elfsea Picture.

Also I would like to thank Alexandra for doing such a wonderful job in arranging everyone for the family picture. You made us all look good.

I would also like to thank everyone who provided encouragement for our newcomers and guided them with advice and making them feel welcome within the barony at Mock Court,Real Food.

To all the people that brought food, a simple thank you is not enough. So here is a hearty VIVAT! to all who contributed to the potluck. I left stuffed.

I would like to thank everyone who came and colored all those devices. We got them all colored! Yeah! We managed to start a few new people down the road to getting a new device. Yeah Again!

A special thank you to H.L. Daniel for taking the pictures and printing them out for us to share.  This is a memory we will always be able to look back on and smile.Now we have a picture to only enhance this memory.

A thank you to you all who came and shared your stories, your laughter and your kindness with us all. Another VIVAT for all those who attended Mock Court, Real Food. We could not have this event without you the populace.

At Dinner and a Device we had 25 people

At Mock Court, Real Food we had 27 people.

Keep those numbers growing!

We  appreciate you all!

In service to the Barony we remain,

Giliana Launceleyn & Master Richard Fairbourne