[Elfsea] Asterisk Decision Meeting

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 18:54:49 PDT 2005

Greetings Elfsea!

Asterisk Herald has asked me to conduct the College of Heralds' monthly Decision Meeting this weekend at Lugnasadh.  I will have five copies of the Internal Collated Commentary as well as five copies of the Internal Letter of Intent being considered.  I will have one color copy to look at as well.

If you went to Dinner and a Device, this is your chance to see first hand what happens after Nautilus Pursuivant sends up your submissions.  Everyone is welcome to these meetings, so bring a chair and your favorite beverage and we'll find some shade.

I plan on starting around 2, and will try to find some shade close to the list field.  If you don't know me, please ask around and someone will point me out.

In service,
Medb Liath