[Elfsea] Tuesday - Field trip to Kimbell Museum exhibit - Palace and Mosque - Islamicart from the Victoria and Albert Museum

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 10:16:22 PDT 2005

The Kimbell Art Musuem in Ft. Worth (Elfsea) has a new exhibit
on 'Palace and Mosque' - Islamic art from the Victoria and Albert Museum;
100 of the V&A's finest, many exhibited for the first time outside the
museum.

This Coming Tuesday, August 9th
Last blast of Summer!
Prepare for Gothic and Defender!
Be inspired!

Docent-led tours of special exhibitions will take place on Tuesdays through
Thursdays at 3 p.m.

I will be attending and plan to be at the museum around 2:30 to buy our
tickets and go on the docent-led tour. I know some people are at work during
that time, but if you want to take off early and join me, you are invited!

Tuesday are half-price, so the costs will be as follows:

Kimbell Patron members    Free
Adults                                $3
Seniors age 60 and over     $2
Students with I.D.              $2
Children 6-11                    $1
Children under 6                 Free