[Elfsea] Wanted Elfsea Defender Volunteers!

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Aug 15 10:06:18 PDT 2005

Greetings all!

	This is your Elfsea Defender Setup/Teardown  coordinator saying
that we need volunteers to help with setup and tear down. Setup and Tear
down is not hard, it just becomes that way if only a few people come out
to help. So come out and help with setup and tear down and make
everyones life for this event just a little easier and more fun. And
don't worry I will be sending out weekly reminders.

Master Richard Fairbourne
Elfsea Defender Tear Down/Setup coordinator.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender
by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.
Aetna