[Elfsea] Joint Fighter Practices for the rest of the year

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Tue Aug 9 10:24:58 PDT 2005

Sunday Sept. 4th is during Gothic War. Since this is a long weekend, they
schedule activities on Sunday. I know that I will still be out at Gothic all
day Sunday. The nexrt weekend has only Fall Arts Symposium and that is only
a 1 day event, so it might be better to move the joint practice for
September to that weekend, Sept. 11th.
	The other dates look OK.
	What does everyone else think?
In service, HE Stella.