[Elfsea] Mock Court, Real Food Saturday August 27th

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 16 17:09:20 PDT 2005

I am planning on bringing my set.
Do not get the big fancy sets, the basics are all you need.

Crandall, Old Foole

Rhonda and Stephen Hays <housedragonstar at earthlink.net> wrote:
Crayola brand classic color markers are the preferred medium.

After having processed quite a few submissions (I spent 21 months as Asterisk), I can personally attest to the fact that color pencils in order to be dark and opaque enough would give you a wrist injury before you got through with your copies.  Crayons melt.  Imagine your submission sitting in my black mailbox which is on a post next to the street in the sun in August for oh, say five or six hours in the afternoon.  Things melt together.

Color printers are not acceptable since they don't wear well in the mail either.  Purple turns a lovely shade of brown at times.

Now is a great time to get the markers since most of the local supercenters have them on sale with the rest of the school supplies.

Medb

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith