[Elfsea] OT: Request for help

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 16 17:13:30 PDT 2005

What skills and type of position?
Crandall

Robert Fitzmorgan <fitzmorgan at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi
     As some of you know I am now going to school in the evenings.  That's why I haven't benn around recently.  I had to quit my job because the schedules were not compatable.  I need a part-time job that works well with my schedule at school.  I go to school for 6 to 11 PM M - F.  If anyone knows of something that is available please let me know.  I'm looking for about 20 to 30 hours a week.

Thanks

Robert Fitzmorgan.

--
Even if my vital spark should be blown out, I believe that I should behave with courageous dignity in the presence of fate, and strive to be a worthy companion of the beautiful, the good, and the true. But fate has its master in the faith of those who surmount it, and limitation has its limits for those who, though disillusioned, live greatly.  Helen Keller

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Yahoo IM: robert_fitzmorgan

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith