[Elfsea] HELP! where to find nocks?

headturner headturner at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 15:06:07 PDT 2005

Hi all,
long time no see or hear or speak :o(

I need some help finding nocks. I am going to visit Rebekah of Newcastle
and Willem da fat head in Nova Scotia as of Monday, and Willem is
needing some nocks. I called Red Sands, and found it disconnected, and
called information, and they said it wasn't listed. Please call me with
a good source that's fairly local as I live in the steps region (but
play when I can with Elfsea ;o)  ) in Irving.

Sincerely,
Violet of Glamorganshire
Terri Head
214-437-2829

P.S. I now have a great job as a School Director training people from
5-95 (yrs) in the performing Arts where we take our students yearly to a
Olympic event for performers in Burbank california. At the contest,
there's 100-150 producers, talent scouts and agents present as judges,
looking for new talent. Last year's winner is doing Target commercials
now.
If you ever wanted to "make it" as a performer, or have any questions,
call me and let me know. We're having a audition Nov 7th. The 2006 class
will be televised.
www.world-championships.tv
www.aintitgoodproductions.com