[Elfsea] Something NEW at Elfsea's Defender

Rhonda and Stephen Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 3 18:01:12 PDT 2005

Greetings Elfsea!

Rising Thunder is one of the camps participating and we believe that this is a wonderful way to show off the hospitality of Elfsea - inviting people from all over Ansteorra into our camps for a shared meal!

To that end, we are throwing a dinner party with a theme.  Find yourself in Italy, at a party hosted by none other than Marco Polo, who has just returned from the Orient with many wonders of the Far East.  He has brought back with him many treasures, including a most ingenious pot for cooking - a wok!  Marco is bringing them out in various sizes so that the cooks can prepare a most exotic stir fry feast in honor of the wedding anniversary of Rosalia and Darius.

Chopsticks will be provided, of course.

We sincerely hope that others will open up their camps to each other and our guests from across the kingdom.  This is a great way to greet old friends and make new aquaintances.

We hope that many of you will come by and congratulate Rosalia and Darius for staying married, in spite of the very special stress that is called "buying a home."

We remain in service,
Medb and Dáire