[Elfsea] Re: [Ansteorra] Defender Security Volunteer Update

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 10:18:04 PDT 2005

>From: Arias & Tereysa <coltjanes at charter.net>
>Subject: [Ansteorra] Defender Security Volunteer Update
>To: <elfsea at ansteorra.org>, <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
>Greetings one and all. This thus far is the standing volunteer list for security personnel.
<snip>
>Thank you Simone for your support, I'm sure that we will not be alone and others will come
>forward. There are still plenty of choices left so get em while there hot.
>
>Forever reaching .....
>Arias

Greetings gentles,
Please remember to be specific on the branch you are posting about, when using an abbreviation of
the event name you may also want to include the 'Branch' name as well.  There are more than 1
'Baronial' events, and there are oft more than 1 'Defender' events.  I take it by the lists you
posted to (in addition to Ansteorra), that the 'Defender' you refer to is in 'Elfsea', however
just the weekend before is 'Defender of the Fort'.

Cheers, Hillary