[Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] Glaslyn's New Artisans

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Mon Aug 29 19:12:30 PDT 2005

Congratulations to Ciard O'seachnasaigh as the Artisan of Glaslyn!!!!!
and to Hanna von Dahl as Keeper of the Flame. I know you will wear your
cloaks
with pride and honor. I'm sure all of Glaslyn will welcome you as their
champions. Aure'lia Yveneau, I am so sorry I missed your display. Each
of you ladies are so talented and kind I look forward to visiting with
you all as artists under the Steppes banner.

Ameline DuBois
Lady Elfsea
Artisan of the Steppes