[Elfsea] Joint practice today

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 4 10:54:35 PST 2005

I considermyself cajoled, and want to attend, but I must work today. I hope that others who do not have such requirements in their lives, attend and enjoy.
  I seem to remember an Elfsea mini-tourney that we held there, with tents, food and many heaters. We still had fun.

  Crandall, Olde Foole

Valentyn Drake <DonValentyn at jeffturnerfiction.com> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                I suspect most of you are preparing for practice as I type.

  However, one or two may be thinking it’s too cold.  Let me assure you, it is not.  In the Midrealm, we experienced “too cold.”  This point comes when one’s bones become so brittle, chivalric fighting is outlawed for fear of fractures.  It comes when one opens the door to the privy and finds the Tidy Bowl Man conducting ice hockey practice.  This is “too cold.”

  What we are currently experiencing is a “cool fall breeze.”

  If you’re currently sitting on your couch, perhaps thinking that you’ll nap or read a book instead of attending fighter practice, I urge you to stand and find the car keys.  Remember, this may be the second to last official fighter practice before winter truly begins.

  Consider yourself cajoled.

  Valentyn

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith