[Elfsea] Archery Practice

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 7 18:47:12 PST 2005

If you can get the clamps to the Coronation meeting on Saturday, I could pick them up then. I am working Sunday.

  Crandall, Olde Foole

Ken Cooke <kenc at wwsilk.com> wrote:

    st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Greetings Elfsea;

  There is an Archery Practice scheduled for this weekend, Dec. 11. I have had some family business come up for this week end. I will be attending my nephew’s Eagle Scout Presentation Ceremonies in Pensacola, Florida and I will not be available to have practice.

  I apologize for this and I am looking forward to getting a schedule set up for the New Year. We are still planning on creating some interesting things to shoot at such as flying and moving targets. If anyone has any ideas that they would like to share or if anyone would like to help build targets etc. please let me know.

  I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe holidays and I look forward to seeing many of you on the target range in the New Year.

  Karrick

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should
afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,
contentedly, even happily wrong."
-John Kenneth Galbraith