[Elfsea] Christmas

Tessa Niles deannadaxtrek at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 08:47:23 PST 2005

Happy Hollidays everyone:)

  Lily & Dulcy Tremaine

Jennamonster at aol.com wrote:
      A very merry Christmas/happy Yule/happy Saturnalia/Happy Chanukah/Happy Kwanzaa to you all!

  Hope you all enjoy your day!

  Elysia and Rafael

Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me.
Take me out to the black. Tell ‘em I ain't comin' back. Burn the land And boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me.
Have no place I can be Since I found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me.