[Elfsea] Scrolls and stuff

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 20:31:39 PST 2005

> From: "Valentyn Drake"
>
> Are you looking for the Virtual Scribe, the
> Historian, the Chronicler, or
> something different?
>
> Thanks,
> Valentyn

Greetings Your Lordship!

I am looking for the person in charge of award
scrolls. I am wanting to get our Portcullis Scrolls
replaced, if possible. I wouldn't mind having a copy
of the scroll used to paint or, barring that, being
given the wording so that I can design our own and get
them signed by Their Excellencies Galen & Allesandra
myself. Thankfully, the receipt date is easy to
remember as we both received them on our wedding day.
:o)

They and the AOL (Award of Legs) scrolls are the only
two we need to replace. Are AOLs still given out?

Hopefully, this answers your question and points me in
the right direction. :o)

Thanks! Merry Yule to all!

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Barony of Sun Dragon
Kingdom of Atenveldt

Never annoy a bard, for their memories are long, and your name scans to "Greensleeves". ~ Fiana of Clare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved