[Elfsea] OT: Job opening Tax Support

Patrick Cuccurello pcuccurello at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 27 07:58:06 PST 2005

I have recently posted this to the Steppes list and thought that I would
also post to Elfsea and Rosenfeld in the event someone is interested.  The
job will be in Plano--121 and Preston Road, so it would be a good distance
for most of you.  It never hurts to ask however.

The position will be seasonal  (January to April 15th) and the hours are
variable.  It is usually from this seasonal pool that they hire full time.
The position will be supporting a professional tax package.  You will be
speaking with tax professionals and CPA's answering their program questions.
  Training will be provided by the company.  Strong computer skills are
necessary, and they would like to see someone with either tax or payroll
background.  However, a sharp-analytical-problem solving mind will go a long
way.

If you are interested, please forward me your resume at:
pcuccurello at hotmail.com

I will forward it to the HR recruiter that I know here at the company with a
"Domini, Domini".

Thanks
Petruccio