[Elfsea] Joint practice today

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Sun Dec 4 10:35:48 PST 2005

I suspect most of you are preparing for practice as I type.

However, one or two may be thinking it's too cold.  Let me assure you, it is
not.  In the Midrealm, we experienced "too cold."  This point comes when
one's bones become so brittle, chivalric fighting is outlawed for fear of
fractures.  It comes when one opens the door to the privy and finds the Tidy
Bowl Man conducting ice hockey practice.  This is "too cold."

What we are currently experiencing is a "cool fall breeze."

If you're currently sitting on your couch, perhaps thinking that you'll nap
or read a book instead of attending fighter practice, I urge you to stand
and find the car keys.  Remember, this may be the second to last official
fighter practice before winter truly begins.

Consider yourself cajoled.

Valentyn

  _____