[Elfsea] Rapier Practices - Holidays

Carolle M. Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Dec 16 08:32:39 PST 2005

Spoilsport!!  Whataya mean canceling those two practices?????

Gerita,
dashing for safety

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com <http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun
is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is
a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross