[Elfsea] Newsletter options

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Sat Dec 17 14:14:48 PST 2005

This was also covered at the chronicler's meeting at the Roundtable last
January. I think I sat next to you, as a matter of fact.

What are Valentine's thoughts on this? He is the current officer, right?

Caelin, isn't there a way to do a .pdf file that is accessed through a
password? I get those with my student loan and they are pass-word protected.
I get a monthly e-mail with a hyperlink to the webpage or to the .pdf file
and get a pop-up screen that's password protected. That way, the newsletter
could still have the private contact information and not be available for
the web nasties out there.

Just a suggestion,

Xene