[Elfsea] Feast Crossbow & Table Top Siege Competition!

David L. Cox coxdl at verizon.net
Wed Dec 28 10:06:52 PST 2005

Greetings This Fine Day!

This is a great idea, and most welcome at the event. I would only ask that
the range be fully picked up post competition so that no slips, or falls on
the thrown food items, safety being important to all Marshall's and
Autocrats. Beyond this, may the best gentle win! I look forward to seeing
all of you at the event in 9 days.

In Service To The Dream,

David be Leon, Autocrat <counting down, slowly>