[Elfsea] Re: [Loch-Ruadh] re: DFT Yule food update 11/30/05

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Thu Dec 1 20:00:11 PST 2005

The more I thought about it, the more it seemed to me that stewed apples and
baked apples are just too similar.  I will be bringing Buffalo Wings
instead.

Padraig

Ms Pict said

Here it is.

Remember there is no oven, no refrigeration no stove.

We will start setting up for dinner around 5:30 and dinner around 6ish. You
know how SCA time changes.

If you have an extra surge suppressor please bring it so all can plug in
crock pots that need to.

Thanks.

Yule feast (potluck)

Meat
Meatballs 5lbs    Catrin and Teqwared
Lasagna     Simone (ingredients available for those with food allergies)
Chicken breasts coated with lime juice and salt and stuffed with
mushrooms, garlic, and onions            Caelin
Venison pie             Genevieve
Ham Jim

Bread
Bread and Butter Aingeal and Caerell

Soup
Beef and Barley soup Lady Elizabeth Dabernoune
Bread and hamburger stew Terrence

Side dishes
Egg rolls Kaz
Deviled eggs Innes
tortilla roll Alric and Fiona

Vegetables
two vegetable dishes Medb and Daire
Green beans and potatoes Gaye lynne
veggie plate or dip Polydore

Salads
Pasta salad      Cat and family
Three Bean Salad Crandall
Green salad with various dressings (ranch, French, Italian and a
oil/vinegar) Magdalia/Pook
Jelled salad       Bicé

Dessert
Bread pudding Janie
Cheese cake Janie
Dessert, not sure exactly what yet. Dana Mac an Ghabhann
Stewed apples Padraig
baked apples Wolfie
Desserts Tom, Floria, Angela and Rose
chocolate zucchini cake Ottavia Isabella Perugino

See you there,
Dragonsfire Tor