[Elfsea] Good Times at the Yule Revel

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:30:09 PST 2005

Greeting All! Happy Holidays!

Reminder: Lindenwood's Annual Yule Revel this Saturday, December 18th, 2004
from 3pm until 10pm. (Full details at http://lindenwood.ansteorra.org/yr05/)

A&S class first (Thanks Suzana!) then food and hanging out.

See friends, fun, and family.

There will be no site fee for this event (FREE), but we will be accepting
donations for the Canton to help cover the costs of the Yule revel as well
as regular monthly maintenance costs. Please bring your holiday decorations
for this fun party in garb. Bring extra to participate in the silent
auction.  Cool cool stuff.

Activities will include:

Potluck & King/Queen of Misrule
Period Music and Dance
Gift Exchange
Silent Auction

I hope we will have many people come celebrate with us in a calm and
relaxing event.  It will be a good chance to enjoy each others company
without the usual hustle and bustle of too many activities and stretching
ourselves between volunteer jobs.

Your Servant to Command,
~P.W.