[Elfsea] Fabric District Trip Saturday morning!

Lisette Abbott dragynstarre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 23:41:49 PST 2005

As I'm giving a final Saturday morning, I can't make this fabric run.
However, I'm interested in learning what you'll be talking about. Is
there another way to gain this info? Also, will there be an
armor-making class this Saturday as well?

~Audiard Lisette

On 12/9/05, Rixende de Rouen <rixende at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings all!
>
> This Saturday, we will be headed to the fabric district. If you would like
> to join us, please let me know which location you will be meeting us at:
>
> 1. The Starbucks at Central Dr. and 183 in Bedford at 8:30 am (in the Sack n
> Save Complex)
>
> or
>
> 2. Best Fabrics in the District at 9:00 am. ( if you use
> http://maps.google.com , input "Perth St. Dallas, TX", and your destination
> will display)
>

> Dress appropriate to the weather, as we will be in and out of werehouses
> that are not adequately insulated. This will be a shorted version of my
> identifying fabric class, as well as a basic tour of which stores are good
> for which types of fabrics and deals.
>
> I personally will need to leave the district by 11:00 to attend other
> obligations. Feel free to continue in the district when I have to leave.
>
> In Service,
>
> Rixende
> 817-797-1988
>

> --
> Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
> Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
> Quidam audit valde, facit valde

"Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation.
Be notorious." ~Rumi