[Elfsea] Newsletter options

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Dec 18 08:11:43 PST 2005

I would like to apologize to Don Valentyn for addressing a policy option for his office without consulting him. I had talked with him about a year ago about this option and he was against it. I did not remember the strength of his opposition. In my enthusiasm for the concept, I threw out ideas without consulting the person who would be most affected by the ideas and, for that, I apologize.

Please discuss as you like, but understand the implementation of any changes in this area would fall on the shoulders of Don Valentyn. Since he opposes this change, I will respect his opinion and drop my proposal.

For the Barony to prosper and grow we must always think about what we say, what we propose, and who is affected by it. I did not do that and have offended a person I hold in high regard.

In service to Elfsea, Ansteorra, and the Dream,
Caelin on Andrede