[Elfsea] Toys for Tots Tourney

Jasper captain_jasperc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 11:49:51 PST 2005

Greetings All,

   Being relatively new here, I was curious about
whether or not the Barony ever held a Toys for Tots
Tourney before Christmas. Back home in Bonwicke we
usually tried to hold one at least a week or so before
the holiday. It was a rather large affair in which the
local Marine recruiting center got involved and had a
couple of uniformed men come and tend the toy bucket
which was filled by fighters who brought a toy as a
"List Fee" and then fought in a list. On several
occasions we even made the news and had TV coverage.
So..has Elfsea ever had one of these lists? If not
would we be interested in holding one? Perhaps just an
idea for the future or maybe to be discussed at an
officers meeting.

Jasper C.