[Elfsea] Lindenwood Yule Revel Thanks

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 11 08:51:44 PST 2005

Greeting All from Master Philip White, Steward for Lindenwood’s Yule Revel!

Lindenwood’s Yule was awsome! Thanks to Vicaress Connal for coming and
showing the Steppes’s Support for the Canton.  We had a blast with the gift
exchange, choosing the King and Queen of Misrule, and learning to make metal
rings.  Also, we had a great silent auction that will really help us out.
Many people came to the event, and we were so happy to have you there with
us to celebrate.  Thanks for your support and friendship.

Now that the Yule time has passed and before we begin our celebrations for
Twelfth Night, I would like to thank a few people who helped make possible
the Yule revel we had for the Canton of Lindenwood. Many people helped out
with the running of the event. A lot of you pitched in with the actual grunt
work of the event, and I thank you for that.  These following people were on
my staff from start to finish and I wanted to make sure I recognized them by
name.

Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca created the invitations for the event and made our
Yule cake (VERY yummy gingerbread).  She also donated some very cool wood
burned boxes that were big sellers in the silent auction. Lady Aimiliona of
Hare's Keep arranged for our site at the Jaycee Park Recreation Center. She
also did a lot of help with the pot luck and clean-up. Honorable Lady
Suzanna the Herbalist helped with clean-up and taught the ring class to help
for our Baronial tithe. Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir donated the main dish, a
beautiful ham and organized the pot-luck. As well, Sunnifa got the
decorations from storage and made sure all the Canton's belongings were
returned and set up the website for the event. Mistress Xene Theriane
organized the silent auction which did amazingly well.  She also lent great
support to the Canton as its newest Seneschal.  Its always a pleasure as an
event steward to work with a seneschal that will step in and really help
out.

Your Servant to Command,
~P.W.