FW: [Elfsea] Newsletter options

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Sat Dec 17 03:20:23 PST 2005

  Greetings from Mistress Stella-
      Someone probably should double check with the Kingdom officers to be
sure that this will meet with whatever the current guidelines are.
      When each month's newsletter is available, I would prefer that a
notice with a link be posted on the list rather than the newsletter being
automatically sent to each individual. My slow dial-up email gets jammed if
I get sent large files. With a link, I can check my email without the
computer getting tied up downloading larger files. Once the time critical
things have been dealt with I can spend time downloading the larger item.
      There should still be printed copies kept in the Historian's files in
case something happens to the on line copies.
      This would save us money if the copies we send to other Baronies and
Kingdom officers could be sent electronically or they could be sent a link
to get to the newsletter on line. Because of all the free copies that are
mailed out, the newsletter usually loses money because there are so many
free subscriptions compared to paid subscribers.
      In service, HE Stella (Also a former Elfsea Chronicler)