[Elfsea] Kingdom A&S

Ameline Dubois ameline at generich.com
Sun Feb 13 16:56:02 PST 2005

We have received several private compliments on Kingdom A&S, and We must
give the credit where it is due. We are well pleased with how the event went
and was received! Colete, all the extra e-mail work and putting out fires as
they happened for the last three weeks helped so much, and the site tokens
looked GREAT!!! Many people commented on them. Sabine, the hall looked quite
festive. I know you needed to get there the night before and stay till the
day after because of the sight rules, thanks for that. Lyonette, the food
was quite tasty, people were happy and the food presentation was lovely. You
Ladies really helped Elfsea look good. Thank you for all the work you have
done.

 Armand and Ameline
Lord and Lady Elfsea