[Elfsea] Possible Demo Short notice

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:24:40 PST 2005

Greetings all posted below is a good demo if there is interest...

Would the SCA like to do a demo at this event?
http://www.greenmangifts.com/DFTH.html
It will be on stage in front of an audience! Possibly for two time slots. I
know the notice is short, but you participation at this charity event would
be most appreciated. We are also begging volunteers. There are belly dance
(and one drum) workshops throughout the day and vol's get one workshop for
free. If there are any local (DFW) SCA Belly Dance or SCA Middle Eastern
groups that are interested, please contact me asap.

Much thanks,

Leland
DFTH-North Texas