[Elfsea] Springfaire research -- help wanted

Valentyn Drake DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com
Thu Feb 3 16:46:39 PST 2005

Good evening!

I'm looking for a person or two who's interested in helping with Springfaire
from the comfort of his or her computer desk.

I have a few topics for which I need references and links online -
basically, your job will be to spend a few hours browsing the Internet and
sending your findings back to me.

That's right, it's much easier than stocking the port-a-privies, and less
fragrant to boot!

If you're interested, please contact me off-list at
DonValentyn at JeffTurnerFiction.com.  Then, keep an eye on your Bulk Mail box
and spam filters, as my domain seems to get caught by spam traps often.  Go
figure.

Thank you,

Valentyn