[Elfsea] fighter practice

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Wed Feb 23 11:30:03 PST 2005

Fighter practice was fun. Of course I am still working on standing in the middle of field with my armor on. His Grace, Duke Jonathan was out there with the new authorization form. Remember everyones card is up at the end of March. You need to be reauthorizes. Come out and get it done early. He will be there next Sunday. IF you can't get out call him at 817-794-0320 or write him delaufyson at juno.com.

We had a grand time. We had people out doing drawing and a discussion on Medieval art vs. Renaissance art. We talked about fealty and hunting. Countess Aria was out with her Wolf hound Isis. We had several newcomers. Next week I am bring books out on the middle ages and we will be discussing choosing a persona. Everyone is welcome to come out and look at the books.

See you at the Park
Willow de Wisp