[Elfsea] Awesome News from Jagermeister

-=The Seamus theseamus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 08:20:06 PST 2005

Said Don Valentyn:
I've heard premature elevation is inherited...you get it from your herald!

What can I say to that other than Great minds think alike :)

-=The Seamus

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:52:45 -0600, Valentyn Drake
<DonValentyn at jeffturnerfiction.com> wrote:
> I've heard premature elevation is inherited...you get it from your herald!
>
> Valentyn

Lord Seamus O Dubhda
Kingdom Of Ansteorra
Barony Of Elfsea
"No matter where you go there you are." -B. Banzai