[Elfsea] Re: [Steppes] Joint fp today?

Danny Scott dkevinscott at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 07:28:22 PST 2005

And Don't Forget that there is an open invitation to all to join us
after practice for the Super Bowl in HD.  And for those of you not
fond of the Super Bowl, keep in mind that it is just an excuse for
excessive drinking, Muchkin for Money, and general mayhem. (some Food
and Drink provided, more ALWAYS welcome!)

Giles Guthrie
1012 Harrison Dr
Kennedale Tx 76060
817-563-1183