[Elfsea] Possible Demo Short notice

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Sat Feb 19 11:51:13 PST 2005

Hey, I looked on the site and an old member of Elfsea is performing -
Zahara!

I remember when she danced for us at the Middle Eastern competition in
Elfsea, back at the old site in Burleson.

She and Hakon were good people and I miss them.

(reminiscing about the magic and drums around the fires of Elfsea)

Xene
Life is Good in Elfsea