[Elfsea] Looking for spanish speakers

Irena Picard-Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 17:08:35 PST 2005

Wow!!!  Trip to Guanajuato for an SCA Med Faire!!!  I would love to
help out, but I fear I only say a few things in Spanish...  Buscos mis
maletahs...  dois servasas por favor... no abla espanol... and
banjo!!!!....  tah dah!!!  which interprets to be, I'm looking for my
luggage, two beers please, I don't comprehend spanish,  and
bathroom!!!!  I guess using pantamime wouldn't help my case any,
huh???

The missing Gimp
Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera