[Elfsea] looking at war

Stacy E. Dickey stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 21 14:42:08 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ameline Dubois" <ameline at generich.com>
To: <dragonsfire-tor at ansteorra.org>; <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 4:27 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] looking at war

>I was looking at Gulf War and planning what to wear what to pack and how to
> change my documentation so it would show better. Then I thought of my
> friends and who I might see. So who is going to war?

Lady Elfsea,

    I just retured safely from battle in lands far west of Ansteorra, aiding
our friends of the Outlands with Calontir, the East, and Artemesia at our
side. Alas, many Ansteorrans have returned home to see another war swiftly
approaching our very own doorsteps. You may trust that my spear shall not be
carried in defense of our lands at Gulf Wars. But rather it will be brought
to life in thwarting the would-be attackers in the heavy cavalry's own
offense attacks. As my knight commands, none shall be left alive in it's
path.

Au Dieu,
Madame Colete