[Elfsea] Updates on Kingdom A&S

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 08:40:54 PST 2005

Greetings Artisans!

Kingdom A&S is right around the corner!

I have worked with our site and they will allow Artisan's into the
hall from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM on Friday, Feb 11th.  This will allow you
to setup your display the evening prior and will be one less thing for
you to worry about on Saturday morning.  If you would like to do this
please send me an email so I will know to expect you.  If you are not
expected, security may not let you onsite.

Our tentative schedule (subject to Crown and Kingdom Officers) is as follows:

Friday Night

5:00 PM – 8:30 PM = Artisan Early Setup

Saturday

8:30 AM = Gate Opens
8:30 AM – 9:30 AM = Artisan Registration for the Static Competition
10:00 AM = Laurel meeting
11:30 AM = Registration will close for Performance Competition.
11:30 AM =  Kingdom A&S officer meets with all entrants for a welcome speech &
instructions
11:30 AM = Judging Begins
1:00 PM = Kingdom A&S officer meets with the performance entrants for welcome
and instructions and judging begins immediately.
4:30 PM = Court
6:00 PM = Site Closes

--
Ever in Service,

Lady Sabine le Curter
Elfsea Chronicler and Hospitaler

Autocrat for Kingdom Arts and Sciences Competition
http://kingdomas.purpleermine.com/
February 12th 2005
Cain Center – Athens, TX