[Elfsea] ride to A&S

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue Feb 1 23:32:50 PST 2005

I have a ride but the poor girl is coming all the way from Richarson. She is going to have to get up a 4:00 AM. I feel sorry for her. You live closer to me don't you? would you have room to carry the altar I am entering? It breaks down to 3 2by 3 feet sections and 2 1by3 feet section.

I will give the number to John, but he isn't feeling to well right now and he really doesn't want to talk on the phone. You could write him. delaufydon at juno.com or you could call him. 817-794-0320. I am afraid he will just space out the message if I give it to him.

Yours Willow