[Elfsea] Fury Ban

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 17:20:54 PST 2005

He lives up north. I believe in the Namron area. At one time he lived down
here. He is a very interesting person.
Donnel

In a message dated 2/2/2005 7:12:47 PM Central Standard Time,
stacy.dickey at sbcglobal.net writes:

He's one  of the long-ago local dragons. I knew him a little... he was kind
enough to  write letters when I shipped out to the military in  98.

~Colete