[Elfsea] OT -- spinning/crafty get together

Jeannie H kyrithia at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 12:02:52 PST 2005

Greetings!

I just wanted to let anyone who may be interested that I'm having a small
mundane spinning/crafty project gathering this Thursday evening at my house.
  I'm in Lewisville, straight up I-35E, just off the highway at FM407, and
30-45 minutes away from most parts of Dallas or Mid-Cities.  From 6:30pm to
whenever.  Come and go.

The main focus is spinning, but if you'd rather bring something else to work
on (doesn't have to be sca-related...knitting, crochet, needlework,
whatever), you're certainly welcome.  If you have a wheel, feel free to
bring that--I've got plenty of room.

Don't know how to spin and want to learn?  I have some extra drop-spindles
and fiber laying around and will be happy to get you started.

My address is 1318 Blue Jay, Lewisville  (**mapquest fine for location,
DON'T use driving directions)
My phone number is 972-318-8872  (I work from home, so anytime is fine
before 9pm)

If you think you might like to come, have questions or need detailed
directions, please feel free to call or email me.

Grainne Finneadan