[Elfsea] For Arabella: Need Computer and Carpet Repair

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at comcast.net
Sun Feb 20 16:44:35 PST 2005

Greetings!

Arabella here. Thanks to Ms. Xene for typing this for me.  I can get my
e-mails, but I can't send.  Too much of my memory is being taken up by
spyware or something.  HELP!  HELP! HELP!  If you can help me fix my
computer, please call me at 817-267-6959.

Also, I need help with fixing my carpet. I have the carpeting to replace it,
but I need someone with the tools to heat tape it together and use the tack
strips to match the pattern to the rest of the carpet.  I will also purchase
all the necessary materials to fix the carpet. Furniture removal will not be
required for this job.  I'll have it moved by then.

I will pay for the help or negotiate a fee or barter.

If you can help me with either one or both, please call me.

Thank you,

Arabella

(now returning this keyboard to Xene's control...:)