[Elfsea] OT - Moving and getting rid of everything...

Sabine le Curter purpleermine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 09:11:03 PST 2005

Greetings Elfsea!

If you haven't already heard, in a few short weeks I will be moving to
Trimaris.  In an effort to simplify this process, I am getting rid of
just about everything.  This Saturday will be a free for all.  Take
what you want cause on Sunday morning what's left goes in the trash.
There aren't any SCA items, the garb and camping equipment was claimed
early on… same goes with all the furniture. But I do have plenty of
clothes, kitchen items, and misc. stuff left for the taking.

And if someone needs scrubs, I have a few sets.

If interested, send me an email and I will send you directions.

~ Sabine
purpleermine at gmail.com