[Elfsea] Anthony

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Mon Jan 10 18:37:23 PST 2005

Prayers for a good, clean healing for Anthony.  Do keep us updated.  I
missed seeing the little monkey at 12th Night - sorry.

Gerita

DFWchinlovers at yahoogroups.com
www.japanesechinrescue.org <http://www.japanesechinrescue.org/>
http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com
<http://carollesknitting.blogspot.com/>

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross