[Elfsea] RE: [] CONVENTION DEMO?

Rixende de Rouen rixende at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 07:25:31 PST 2005

This issue has primarily been discussed at the business meeting for
Elfsea, and the Steppes list. That is why things got a little
confusing.

Rixende

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:48:12 -0600, Valentyn Drake
<DonValentyn at jeffturnerfiction.com> wrote:

> To be honest, I never saw you ask that the first time.  :)
>
> I don't really care to jump on anyone's warpath regarding All-Con...I just
> wanted to get people to shut up about it before someone made it into a huge
> vendetta and drew the ignorant masses in.  I'm getting kind of sick of
> people in the SCA who are just always searching for a fight...

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra
Quidam audit valde, facit valde