[Elfsea] Re: Excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!! (be sure to be sittingdown...lol)

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Thu Jan 13 09:45:09 PST 2005

Congratulations!
Robin & Ceatta

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces+smabry=flash.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces+smabry=flash.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of
Shad0920 at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 12:18 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Cc: loch-ruadh-admin at ansteorra.org; fray-ansteorra at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Elfsea] Re: Excellent news!!!!!!!!!!!! (be sure to be
sittingdown...lol)

I'm sorry for not being on the list for a while. There has been a lot of
things happening during the last few months that has prevented me from
posting.

However, I have some wonderful news. Elizabeth Ballard and I are
engaged!  This happened on January 11, and she was completely shocked!
We have decided to go ahead and start making wedding plans for September
20, 2006. The reason is so that my dad (which should be out by then) can
be a part of the ceremony.

As we make more plans, we will pass them along to you as quickly as
possible. Also, even though it isn't a formal one, I would like to
invite you to come out to our wedding once our final plans are made.
Please respond A.S.A.P. so we can make a rough draft of our guest list.
Thank you all for being a big part of my life.

Your friend,
Sean Cannan