[Youth-combat] RE: [Elfsea] RE: [Steppes] Fwd:[Ansteorra]YouthfulCombata...

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 07:04:20 PST 2005

I have a question regarding this.  I'm not at all suggesting that knowing
the guidelines for youth combat is a bad thing.  Far from it, as I myself,
authoried by you, am a youth marshal.  But if the 16 and 17 year old youths,
for I strongly hesitate to call them children, who decide, along with their
parents and the adult marshallate, to fight alongside the adults become part
of the adult program and cannot go back, why would they need to take the
youth marshal class?  Would not some of the information actually be
incorrect in regards to the activities they would be participating in?  I
can see where perhaps some general guidelines might be developed to give
guideance to the marshallate in regards to how to best facilitate our youths
who join the adults.  Did I miss something about the way this is going to
work?

Centurion Morgan Buchanan
Central Region Knight's Marshal